Most Active Stories
- Some Wampanoag Tribe Members Leery of Plymouth 400 Commemoration
- Cape Cod Baseball League All Star Game
- The Moth Comes to the Tabernacle on Martha's Vineyard on Saturday, August 9th
- New Lyme Disease Health and Wellness Center Opens in Mashpee
- Every Now and Then... Strange Fish Appear in Cape Cod Waters
Fri May 31, 2013
This Weekend: the Memorial Day Weekend That Wasn't
Last week's holiday weekend was mostly a washout, with temperatures in upper 50s - chilly and raw, plenty of rain and wind. Now, what a difference a week makes! Thanks to a stable and relatively uniform air mass, our above-average warm weather of Thursday and Friday should continue through the weekend. Meteorologist Phil Burt of CapeCodWeather.net notes rain heading our way for Monday, then by mid-week a return to fine weather.
Audio of the complete weather forecast discussion posted above.