Featured on WCAI
The Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station in Plymouth will shutdown no later than June 1, 2019, according to a statement this morning by its owner, Entergy Corp. The company said the shutdown results from poor market conditions, reduced revenues and increased marketing costs.
Headlines from the Cape Cod Times
Top Stories from NPR
- Planned Parenthood Will No Longer Accept Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue
- Physical Therapy May Help For Back Pain, But Time Works Best
- MH17 Findings: Dutch Safety Board Says Russian Buk Missile Took Down Plane
- Iranian Parliament Votes To Approve Nuclear Deal
- Does America Really Need The National Mall?