Featured on WCAI
This morning I drove out to the small parking area between Gull and Higgins Ponds with our black poodle Sam. I don’t usually try to go there in the summer, as parking is very limited, but that morning I was the only one there. It was a lovely, brilliant October day, temps in the high 60s, the sun so bright and broken on the surfaces of the ponds that it hurt my eyes just to look at it.
Headlines from the Cape Cod Times
Top Stories from NPR
- King Of Beers: SABMiller Agrees In Principle To Merger With Budweiser Brewer
- Supreme Court To Consider Resentencing For Juvenile Lifers
- What To Watch For At Democrats' First Debate
- Will Supreme Court Allow Juvenile Life Sentence Ruling To Be Retroactive?
- Former Chicago Schools Chief To Plead Guilty In $23 Million Kickback Scheme