Featured on WCAI
This morning I drove out to the small parking area between Gull and Higgins Ponds with our black poodle Sam. I don’t usually try to go there in the summer, as parking is very limited, but that morning I was the only one there. It was a lovely, brilliant October day, temps in the high 60s, the sun so bright and broken on the surfaces of the ponds that it hurt my eyes just to look at it.
Headlines from the Cape Cod Times
Top Stories from NPR
- 'Great Pause' Among Prosecutors As DNA Proves Fallible
- Scottish Nurse Who Recovered From Ebola Is Back In Isolation
- 4 Ways This Whole Republican Speaker Situation Gets Resolved
- Mexico Says It Will Allow International Experts To Revisit Missing Students Case
- #NPRreads: The Power Of Nicki Minaj And The Failure Of ESPN's 'Black Grantland'