Top Stories from NPR
- Time To Consult Congress Over Use Of Force Against ISIS, Lawmakers Say
- NSA To Limit Some Collection Of Internet Communication
- U.S. Supply Of Yellow Fever Vaccine Will Run Out By Midsummer
- Tutu Protests And Parties Break Out In Wyoming Over Senator's Remark
- At TED This Week, Two Speakers Got To The Root Of Things
WCAI has won a 2017 Gabriel Award for its series, “ Our Mortal Lives: Confronting Death and Dying .” This five-part series explores how residents on Cape Cod, the South Coast, and Islands cope with end-of-life issues: how is death handled here, how is it changing, and what are our choices?