Featured on WCAI
This morning I drove out to the small parking area between Gull and Higgins Ponds with our black poodle Sam. I don’t usually try to go there in the summer, as parking is very limited, but that morning I was the only one there. It was a lovely, brilliant October day, temps in the high 60s, the sun so bright and broken on the surfaces of the ponds that it hurt my eyes just to look at it.
Headlines from the Cape Cod Times
Top Stories from NPR
- A Discoverer Of The Buckyball Offers Tips On Winning A Nobel Prize
- Amazon Takes Aim At Etsy With A New Craft Site, Handmade
- In The Pot Or The Pan, Chef Paul Prudhomme Was Always 'Making Magic'
- Scientists Try Radical Move To Save Bull Trout From A Warming Climate
- California Approves Laws To Cut Use Of Antipsychotics In Foster Care