Top Stories from NPR
- Easing Shutdown Worries, Trump Relents On Another Major Hurdle
- Dueling Rallies Rack Caracas After Death Toll Inches Toward 30 In Venezuela
- Trump's Tweets On Court Blocking 'Sanctuary City' Order: 5 Facts To Know
- Overlooked Drug Could Save Thousands Of Moms After Childbirth
- Single White (Rhino) Male Defies Age Stereotypes, Joins Tinder
WCAI has won a 2017 Gabriel award for its series, “ Our Mortal Lives: Confronting Death and Dying .” This five-part series explores how residents on Cape Cod, the South Coast, and Islands cope with end-of-life issues: how is death handled here, how is it changing, and what are our choices?