Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Fri May 2, 2014
Looking Back on a Busy Week of News
Local news editors join WCAI's Sean Corcoran to discuss some of the region's top stories of the week. Among the stories they'll be talking about -- The Nuclear Regulatory Commission comes to town to discuss a spate of unexcited shutdowns at Pilgrim, a challenge to the Cape Wind project encounters a skeptical judge, and the tourist train is ready to roll again.
Sean is joined by Tim Wood, the editor of the Cape Cod Chronicle, Jim DeArruda of the New Bedford Standard Times, Sally Rose of the Provincetown Banner, Joshua Balling of the Nantucket Inquirer and Mirror, and Nelson Sigelman from the Martha's Vineyard Times.