Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Fri October 18, 2013
Brisk Fall Weather Comes Our Way This Week
After a lovely, balmy week in which temperatures topped 70 degrees in places on Cape Cod, our weather pattern is shifting. Meteorologist Phil Burt of CapeCodWeather.net says we should expect temperatures to "step down" over the next few days, as cooler weather arrives by the latter half of next week. That means low-mid 60s for the weekend, and lower 60s early in the week. By Thursday and Friday next week, expect daytime temperatures in the low-mid 50s, and overnight temperatures in the 30s. Get that firewood ready!
Steve Junker and Phil Burt talk weather most Fridays on All Things Considered. Audio of this week's discussion is posted above.