Most Active Stories
- Some Wampanoag Tribe Members Leery of Plymouth 400 Commemoration
- Every Now and Then... Strange Fish Appear in Cape Cod Waters
- Cape Cod Baseball League All Star Game
- What Plastic Baby Bottles and Climate Change Have in Common
- The Moth Comes to the Tabernacle on Martha's Vineyard on Saturday, August 9th
Fri January 17, 2014
When you think about preserving traditional music - several genres might come to mind: Bluegrass...Folk...maybe even Cajun or Celtic. But an unconventional band here on Cape Cod is trying to add one more style to that list. Jennifer Jerrett went out to listen..and dance. For more info go to: Polka Dan's Beet Box Band.
The Creative Life series is funded by the Circle of Ten, edited by Jay Allison and produced by Atlantic Public Media.