Most Active Stories
- Blizzard of 2015 Delivers High Wind, More Snow Than Forecast
- Keeping Nantucket Powered is a Challenge as Electricity Demand Rises
- Storm Guide: Resources for Forecasts, Updates, and Emergency Information
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
- Government Auctions Offshore Wind Energy Lease Sites Off Martha's Vineyard
Sponsorship on the Cape and Islands NPR Stations, WCAI 90.1, WNAN 91.1, WZAI 94.3,makes good business sense. The Cape and Islands NPR Stations, broadcast the very best public radio news and information programs along with local news, weather, and the sounds and voices that make the region so special. Sponsorship on the Cape and Islands NPR stations can help you:
- build recognition for your business
- increase sales
- reinforce product visibility
- reach investors, decision makers and the highly desirable public radio audience
- perform a public service
When you're associated with public radio, you're associated with excellence.
For more information on sponsorship, contact Stephen Colella at (508) 548-9600 x1718 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.