Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- State Faces Pipeline Quandry as Electricty Costs Spike
- Keeping Nantucket Powered is a Challenge as Electricity Demand Rises
- "Scout" The Seal Pup Heads Back To The Wild
- Edgartown Explores Tides As Potential Future Renewable Energy Source
The Fishing News
with Steve Junker
Each week during saltwater fishing season Steve Junker checks in with the folks at On the Water magazine and others to find out who's catching what where around the Cape and Islands—and how they're doing it.
For a detailed weekly Fishing Forecast, check out On the Water.
Earlier seasons of The Fishing News are available on our archives page.
The Fishing News is made possible in part with support from Arey's Pond Boat Yard on Pleasant Bay in Orleans.