Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Wed August 27, 2014
Young Adult Books Enjoyed By Grownups, Too
Should adults be embarrassed to read books written for young adults, or is a good read a good read no matter what audience it was intended for? Jill Erickson, Reference Librarian at Falmouth Public Library and Melanie Lauwers, Books Editor at the Cape Cod Times weigh in on the debate, and bring along their favorite young adult books. With Mindy Todd on The Point.
Find their list of book recommendations here.