Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Tue September 24, 2013
WCAI Volunteer Party Brings Together Staff, Volunteers, and Great Lasagna
The 2013 WCAI volunteer party was a great success - thanks to all who came! About 40 volunteers and staff enjoyed the dinner made by Station Manager Mindy Todd, which included lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Despite it being too cool for swimming, many youngsters at the family-friendly event had their feet in the pool.
Sarah Tribuzio made her debut as the Managing Director of Development, and she spoke about several new ways WCAI will reach out to the community. Also making her first appearance at the Volunteer Party was Cheyenne Poskey, Special Projects Assistant, who will be on the front lines with volunteers.
Are you interested in volunteering? Consider joining our Garden Club beautifying our property at 3 Water Street, packing fish mugs and other around–the–office help, or join our Ambassador program helping to run events outside WCAI. Send us an email.
Thanks as ever to all our volunteers, who make WCAI possible, and make everything easier!