Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Fri September 20, 2013
Such Nice Weather Means (yawn!) Slow Days for a Meteorologist
High pressure set up over our region has brought days of crystal blue skies. We'll hit a little bump in the road with some rain the first-half of Sunday, and then the cycle is lining up to repeat itself with another lovely week. Meteorologist Phil Burt of CapeCodWeather.net agrees it's nice weather, but he says, sheesh... it's a little boring for the poor forecaster.
Steve Junker and Phil Burt talk weather in the audio posted above.