Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Fri January 24, 2014
Show Us: The State Of The Union Through Your Eyes
Originally published on Tue January 28, 2014 7:03 pm
On Tuesday, President Obama will deliver his fifth State of the Union address.
He'll talk about the past year and he'll lay out his vision for the year to come.
For the occasion, we also want a ground-level feel of the state of the union. We want to see how the state of the union is playing out in your life.
Via Twitter or Instagram, send us a picture — metaphorical or literal — that represents the state of the country as seen through your personal lens. Tag it #nprSOTU, include an explanation and a rating of the state of the union on a scale from 1 to 10. We'll use some of them on this blog and may contact you for more information.
If you're not social, you can also just drop a link to the image in the comments section below.