Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Fri July 11, 2014
News Roundup: This Week's Stories
In this week's News Roundup: Hurricane Arthur winds reach 80 miles an hour on Nantucket, and strand some tourists on Martha's Vineyard. The death of a janitor in a Plymouth elementary school remains a mystery. Questions about the safety of Falmouth water a concern for pregnant women. The Monomoy Refuge master plan to protect nesting shorebirds meets with controversy. There's a new on-demand Cape Baseball League video service. The Obamas will vacation on the Vineyard.
Joining Sean Corcoran in the studio is Sean Driscoll of the Cape Cod Times. We also hear from Tim Wood of the Cape Cod Chronicle, Josh Balling of the Nantucket Inquirer and Mirror, Geoff Spillane of the Mashpee Enterprise, and Nelson Sigelman of the Martha's Vineyard Times.