Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
The Point with Mindy Todd
Thu June 19, 2014
Mother & Daughter Duo Write Book About Adult Children & Parents
There are numerous books written about parenting but very few about the relationship between parents and their adult children. Mother - Daughter Duo Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella have teamed up to write a series of books with essays from their lives- both living together and apart. The most recent is titled Have a Nice Guilt Trip. Lisa and Francesca join The Point with Mindy Todd on the phone from their homes in Philadelphia and New York.
Here's a link to the Nantucket book festival, in which the author will be participating.