Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Thu September 4, 2014
Insurance Investigator Writes Mysteries
Paula Norton wanted to make life a little more interesting. So she started writing novels that turn her insurance job into something entirely different. And for the first time, one of her novels is actually getting some attention. Zach Hirsch has the story. Here's a link to a web post about Paula's Alter Ego from WCAI's Creative Life series .
There are many critique groups like Paula's that are designed to help Cape Cod writers of all genres and skill levels. To learn about joining one of these groups, visit Capecodwriterscenter.org.