Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
All Tech Considered
Fri February 21, 2014
How We Love In The Digital Age: The Podcast
Our latest themed-coverage week focused on how our relationships have changed as a result of the technology and digital communities available to us. Whether it's niche online dating, mobile apps to check out potential hookups or larger communities on the Web that have helped young people better understand their sexuality, the changing digital terrain has reshaped the way we connect.
We devoted Valentine's Day week to questions about love in the digital age, but if you missed any of the reports, our podcast takes you on the journey through how the Internet has changed dating and mating.
Tech correspondents Steve Henn and Laura Sydell host the latest "Our So Called Digital Life" podcast. Take a listen or download the cast to your device.