Most Active Stories
- Point Your Binoculars Skyward: Comet Lovejoy is Visible Over the Cape and Islands
- Former "Charlie Hebdo" Intern Fondly Remembers Those Killed in Paris Attack
- Getting Creative: Managing the High Cost of Living on Nantucket
- SLIDESHOW: Photos Celebrate Beauty and Importance of Ocean Microbes
- Thomas Land Coming To Edaville USA
Thu August 14, 2014
Film Documents Teens Struggling with Prescription Drug Addiction
The Hungry Heart is a new documentary about treating prescription drug abuse in teens. The film looks intimately at the many challenges people face in recovering, and one doctor’s quest to help young Vermonter's struggling with addiction. Sean Corcoran interviews director Bess O’Brien on The Point. Here is some information about upcoming screenings of the film: Wednesday August 27th at 7:30PM Wellfleet Library.
Sunday Oct. 12th 4pm Martha's Vineyard Film Society, Vineyard HavenWoods Hole Screening Coming this fall in collaboration with Woods Hole Film Festival --Date TBAFor more information about the film go to www.kingdomcounty.org.